Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Details
Chemical Name: Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
CAS No.: 86404-04-8
Molecular Formula: C8H12O6
Molecular Weight: 204.18
Appearance: White or almost white crystal powder
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Typical Properties
|Appearance||White or almost white crystal powder|
|Solubility||Easily dissolve in water|
|Melting Point ℃||110.0-115.0|
|Drying loss %||≤1.0|
|Free VC PPM||≤10|
|Ignition residue %||<0.1|
|Heavy metals PPM||≤20|
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Usage
1. Blocking melanin formation by inhibiting its activity by Cu2+ acting on tyrosinase
2. Very effective whitening and freckle effect (when 2% is added)
3. Anti-sunlight inflammation, strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
4. Improve skin dullness and impart skin elasticity
5. Repair skin cell activity and promote collagen production
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Packaging and Shipping
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Storage
It is forbidden to mix with toxic and harmful substances.
The product has certain moisture absorption.
It should be stored in a sealed way in low temperature, dry, cool and ventilated condition.
The shelf life is not open for 24 months.