Ethyl caprylate Quick Details
product Name: Ethyl caprylate
Molecular Formula: C10H20O2
Molecular Weight: 172.2
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Ethyl caprylate Typical Properties
|Odor||Floral, fruity, brandy|
|Assay by GLC,area%||>99.0%|
Ethyl caprylate Usage
1. Used as a food flavoring agent.
2. GB 2760-96 specifies the flavorants that are permitted for use. Mainly used to formulate milk, cheese, apple and pineapple wine, brandy, rum and other flavors.
3. It is rarely used in daily cosmetic fragrances, but it can be used in a variety of flavors that require fruit and wine. Can be used in large quantities for food flavors such as apricots, apples, citrus, grapes, nuts, pears, pineapples, bananas, strawberries, brandy, rums, etc.
4. This product has a white and a half-scented aroma for the preparation of food flavors.
5. For perfume preparation
6. Organic Synthesis. Preparation of spices.
Ethyl caprylate Packaging
Blue steel Drum, Net weight: 180kg per drum
Ethyl caprylate Storage
Storage conditions: To be stored in Cool, dry and ventilated location and protected from light. Shelf life：Two year with proper storage.
The above information involve our technology secrets about the production of this product, therefor users shall keep it a secret. The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. Users use this information only as a supplement to other information gathered by them, and should make independent judgement of suitability of this information to ensure proper use. This information is furnished without warranty, and any use of the product not in conformance with this Product Technical Data Sheet, or in combination with any other product or process, is the responsibility of the user.