Trioctylamine Quick Details
Chemical Name: Trioctylamine
CAS No.: 1116-76-3
Molecular Formula: C24H51N
Molecular weight: 353.67
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Trioctylamine Typical Properties
|Main carbon chain||%||≥92|
|Appearance||Colorless or yellowish transparent oily liquid|
1. This product is used as an amine extractant in precious metal extractants. It is used in the metallurgical industry to extract and separate cobalt, nickel, lanthanide and actinides, and to non-ferrous metals, rare metals, rare metals and platinum-based elements. Extraction separation was carried out under different systems. Because these rare metals cannot be extracted by smelting, they can only be extracted by solvent extraction, so trioctylamine is required. It is prepared by reacting n-octanol as raw material under the catalysis of tri-alumina or by reacting with n-octylamine and n-octanol as raw materials under a nickel catalyst.
2. Used in organic synthesis, it is a heat-resistant, solvent-resistant, polymeric rubber anti-aging agent, which is the middle of synthetic NAPM.
3. Used in the production of phase transfer catalysts, rubber additives and corrosion inhibitors.
4. Sewage treatment: An additive used in sewage treatment plants to treat organic wastewater and petroleum products and quaternary ammonium salt compounds and their derivatives.
5. Used as a surfactant.
6. Metal anti-corrosion agent: used as metal processing aid, detergent, decontamination solubilizer, vehicle, public facilities, ultrasonic cleaning agent.
160kg iron drums