Polyoxyethylene stearate Quick Details
Chemical name: Polyoxyethylene stearate / stearic acid polyoxyethylene ester
Cas No.: 9004-99-3
Chemical Specification: SG-6, SG-9, SG-10, SG-12, SG-20, SG-40, SG-50, SG-100
Molecular Formula: C34H70O9
Molecular Weight: 622.91
Polyoxyethylene stearate Typical Properties
|Specification||Appearance(25°C)||Color Pt-Co||Saponification value mgKOH/g||Water number mL||Moisture(%)||pH(1% aqueous solution)||HLB value|
|SG-6||Milky white paste||≤40||102~118||4~8||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||9 to 10|
|SG-9||Milky white solid||≤40||79～89||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||~12|
|SG-10||Milky white solid||≤40||75～85||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||12~13|
|SG-12||Milky white solid||≤40||66～72||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||12.5~13.5|
|SG-20||Milky white solid||≤40||46～52||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||14.5~15.5|
|SG-40||Milky white solid||≤40||23～33||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||16.5~17.5|
|SG-50||Milky white solid||≤40||20~24||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||17.5~18|
|SG-100||Milky white solid||≤40||10~14||-||≤1.0||5.0～7.0||18.5~19|
Polyoxyethylene stearate Usage
|Specification||Performance and application|
|SG-6||1. It is diffused in water and has good softness and lubricity. |
2. In the synthetic fiber industry, it is one of the components of chemical fiber spinning oil. It can be used as a softener for fiber processing and has good antistatic and lubricity. Softener in the weaving process of fabrics to reduce breakage and improve fabric feel.
3, as an emulsifier in cosmetics, the general dosage is 1-3%.
4. Used as a co-emulsifier for the emulsification of paraffin. Used as an emulsifier in the production of lubricating oil.
|1. It is diffused in water and has good emulsification and cleaning performance. |
2, in cosmetics, ointments, cream shoes and other products as an emulsifier, both thickening effect.
3. In the textile industry, emulsifiers and oils for synthetic fiber finishing have softness and antistatic properties.
4. As a thickener and stabilizer in paper starch coating.
5. Lubricants for multi-channel transmission wires in cable ducts.
|1. It is soluble in various solvents such as ethanol. It is dispersed in water, stable to various electrolytes, and has good emulsifying, soft and antistatic properties. |
2, in the textile industry as a softener, antistatic agent, as an emulsifier, solubilizer in cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical industry, can also be used for the emulsification of cardboard, construction board, waterproof wax.
|1. It is soluble in water, ethanol, carbon tetrachloride, etc. It has good emulsifying, wetting, complexing and thickening properties. |
2. It is used as emulsifier, solubilizer and ointment base in the pharmaceutical industry, as an emulsifier and detergent in the cosmetics industry, as a softener and antistatic agent in the textile industry, and as an emulsifying additive in the food industry.
Polyoxyethylene stearate Packaging and Shipping
Delivery: delivery within 3-5working days
Polyoxyethylene stearate Storage
Avoiding light and drying.