Docosanamide quick Details
Chemical Name: Docosanamide
CAS No: 3061-75-4
Molecular Formula： C22H45NO
Appearance: White crystalline Powder
Docosanamide typical Properties
|Appearance||White crystalline Powder|
|Amide Contert %||≥98.0%|
|Melting point ℃||102-110|
|Acid Value mgKOH/g||≤1.5|
|Iodine Value gI2/100g||≤3.0|
1. Mainly used as CPP, BOPP, BOPET, BOPS, BOPA, BOPO, BOPLA, BOPEN, POF and complex
An open release agent and an anti-scratch agent such as a film;
2. Used as opening, anti-sticking and smoothing agent for LLDPE, LDPE, EVA, etc.
3. It is used as an auxiliary agent for foaming PE, as well as internal and external lubricants for PVC;
4. It is used as a bright release agent and in-mold flow promoter for engineering plastics (PA6, PA66);
5. Release agent and lubricant of thermoplastic elastomer;
6, used as a brightener, lubricating dispersant, slip agent and anti-scratch agent.
Docosanamide Packaging and Shipping
Delivery: 5-7 days after receipt the payment
1.Stored in dark dry and ventilated warehouse away from direct sunlight and rain during transportation
2.This product is stored and transported according to the general chemical regulations.