Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether Quick Details
Chemical Name: Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether
CAS No.: 9002-92-0
Molecular Formula: C58H118O24
Molecular weight: 1199.55
Appearance: Colorless liquid
Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether TYpical Properties
|Appearance at 25°C||----||Colorless liquid||Colorless liquid|
Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether Usage
1. Used as leveling agent, such as leveling agent for direct, reducing, acidic, disperse and cationic dyeing. The amount used in direct dyeing is 0.2-1 g/L. As a diffuser, it can prevent the decomposition of some ice dyes from adhering to the fabric and causing pollution. It can also reduce the scale on the shafts of the color developing bar.
2. It can also be used as stripping agent and printing anti-dyeing agent. The depth of color varies according to the amount of O added flat. The general dosage is 5-10 g/L.
3. It can also be used as anti-whitening additives, blue-based BB brightener, raw wool detergent, reactive dye printing detergent, electrostatic detergent and emulsifier. The general dosage of stripping agent is 0.2-1 g/L.
4. Used as wool degreaser, fabric detergent, household detergent, active agent and general industrial emulsifier.
5. It can be widely used in emulsification, wetting, dyeing aids, diffusion, washing and so on. It has excellent biodegradability and low temperature performance. It is not affected by water hardness.
6. It is more suitable for washing synthetic fibers. It can be used in powder formulation and liquid detergent formulation. In recent years, it has developed very rapidly. It has partially replaced Sodium Alkylbenzene Sulfonate as household detergent.
Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 25 kg bag or drum.
Delivery: by air ,by sea.
Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether Storage
Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.