D-Limonene Quick Details
Chemical Name: D-Limonene
Molecular Fomula: C10H16
Molecular Weight: 136.23
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
D-Limonene Typical Properties
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid||Conforms|
|Distillate of quantity at 173-190℃||≥93||97.8%|
|Refractive index nD20||1.472-1.485||1.474|
|Content of camphene||≤1.5||0.3|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards|
What Is D-Limonene?
It is colorless flammable liquid at room temperature with a good lemon scent. It is not dissolve in water and miscible with ethanol.
1. Used as a raw material for the preparation of artificial orange blossom, sweet flower, lemon and bergamot oil.
2. Used as a fresh top fragrance for makeup, soap and daily chemical fragrances of jasmine, lavender, pine, aldehydic, woody, fruity and cologne.
3. Used as a modifier in food flavors for formulas such as white lemon, fruity and spicy.
4. Used as a dry paint and solvent for enamel, oleoresin, resin wax and metal
5. Used in the manufacture of synthetic resins and synthetic rubber
6. Used for blending orange blossom flavor and citrus oil flavor
7. Substitutes used to make lemon essential oils
1.Stored in a cool dry and ventilated warehouse apart from oxidizer
2.Used before expiration date to avoid polymerization