Chemical Name: Diniconazole
CAS No.: 83657-24-3
Molecular Formula: C15H17Cl2N3O
Molecular Weight: 326.22
Appearance: White to light brown crystalline powder or granule
Diniconazole Typical Properties
1. Enazol is a highly effective, broad-spectrum, low-toxicity systemic fungicide.
2. Enidazol is a triazole fungicide, and its bactericidal mechanism is that it inhibits 14α-demethylation in the ergosterol biosynthesis of fungi, causing a deficiency of ergosterol, resulting in abnormal cell membranes of the fungus and eventually fungal death.
3. Enazol has a long-lasting bactericidal effect and is safe for humans and animals, beneficial insects, and the environment.
4. It has three functions of protection, treatment and eradication.
5. It has special effects on a variety of plant diseases caused by ascomycetes and basidiomycetes, such as powdery mildew, rust, black powder disease, melanosis, corn smut and so on.
Diniconazole Packaging and Shipping
Stored in cool dry ventilated place away from fire, heat, light, acids and food materials