Barium fluoride Details
Chemical Name:Barium fluoride
CAS No.: 7787-32-8
Molecular Weight: 175.32
Appearance:White crystalline powder
Barium fluoride Typical Properties
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
Barium fluoride Usage
1. Can be used in enamel preservatives and electronics, instrumentation, metallurgy and other industries.
2. Used for metal heat treatment, manufacturing glass, and used as flux and light blocking agent in glass and enamel.
3. Can be used as window material for lasers such as hydrogen fluoride, deuterium fluoride, and Co.
4. It can be used as window materials or other optical elements of devices such as carbon dioxide and the whole machine.
5. Barium fluoride crystals with slow flicker light suppression filters can be used in nuclear medicine, high energy physics, physical exploration and gamma ray astronomy.
Barium fluoride Packaging and Shipping
25kgplastic bag or 25kg Kraft paper bag ，or as customized package.
Barium fluoride Storage
Clean and cool environment