Manganese sulfate monohydrate Details
Chemical Name: Manganese sulfate monohydrate
CAS No.: 10034-96-5
Molecular Formula: H2MnO5S
Molecular Weight: 169.02
Appearance: White Powder
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Typical Properties
|Water insoluble||0.05% max|
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Usage
1. One of the important trace element fertilizers which can be used as base fertilizer, soaking seeds, seed dressing, top dressing and foliar spraying to promote crop growth and increase yield.
2. In the animal husbandry and feed industry, it is used as a feed additive with fattening effect to make livestock and poultry develop well.
3. It is the raw material of the paint and ink driers manganese naphthalate solution.
4. Used as a catalyst when synthesizing fatty acids.
5. Used as raw material for paper making, ceramics, printing and dyeing, ore flotation, electrolytic manganese production and other manganese salts.
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Packaging and Shipping
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Storage
Stored in cool dry ventilated place away from fire, heat, light, acids and food materials