Hydroxypropyl cellulose Quick Details
Chemical Name: Hydroxypropyl cellulose
Molecular Fomula: C3H7O *
Molecular Weight: 59.08708
Appearance: white powder
Hydroxypropyl cellulose Typical Properties
|Hydroxy proroxy assay%||7.0-16.0|
|Loss on drying%||≤5.0|
|Residue on ignition%||≤0.5|
Hydroxypropyl cellulose Usage
2. Used as a viscous agent: In the pharmaceutical field, this product is mainly used as a binder, such as a binder for tablets, granules, fine granules, generally 1-5% by weight of the drug, and RT-selecting L or RT-J type.
3. Used as a film coating material for tablets. HPC has excellent film-forming properties, and the resulting film is tough and elastic, and can be compared with plasticizers. By blending with other anti-warming coating agents, the film properties can be further improved. RT-L type is generally used.
4. Thickeners for use as tinctures, addition of lotions and stabilizers for emulsions. RT-M type is generally used.
5. can be used as a skeleton material to prepare skeleton sustained release tablets, sustained release pellets and double-layer sustained release tablets, generally selected RT-M type.
6. Used as a gelling agent in the case of ethanol and as an ointment base.
Hydroxypropyl cellulose Packaging
25kg/drum, or according to customers request.