4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol Quick Details
Chemical Name: 4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol
CAS NO.: 105-13-5
Molecula Formula: C8H10O2
Molecula Weight: 138.16
Appearance: Colorless liquid
4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol Typical Properties
|Heavy metals||≤10 ppm|
|Sulphated ash||≤0.5%, determined on 1.0g|
|Related substances||Unspecified impurities: for each impurity≤0.10%|
|Assay||99.0%~101.0% (anhydrous substance)|
4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol Usage
1. This product is the edible flavor that are permitted for use in GB2760-86 in China. It is mainly used to prepare flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, cocoa, almonds and peaches.
2. It is mainly used in floral fragrances with fragrance, such as hawthorn flower, jasmine, acacia, shy flower, hedgehog, lilac, lily of the valley, violet, magnolia, sunflower, narcissus and so on.
3. It's an Alcohol synthetic fragrance. It is mainly used as a blending spice for jasmine, clove, sweet pea, hazelnut and other flavors, and is used in cosmetics such as perfumes. Provides temporary protection against the anti-constitutive OH- group of the carbohydrate.
4. This product has a slightly sweet aroma of fennel, which is often used to formulate jasmine, lilac and other flavors, suitable for blending perfumes.
5. It can also be used in the heart-like flavors that require the color of the pods to coordinate the aroma and increase the aroma of the beans.
6. It can also be used in food flavors such as chocolate, cocoa and fresh fruit.
7. Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate.
8. Also used in organic synthesis and as a solvent.
9. Moxonidine intermediate.
4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol Packaging and Shipping
Blue steel Drum, Net weight: 180kg per drum.
4-Methoxybenzyl alcohol Storage
The package is complete, lightly loaded and unloaded; the warehouse is ventilated, away from open flames, high temperature, and stored separately from oxidants.