Sodium allylsulfonate Quick Details
Chemical Name: Sodium allylsulfonate
CAS No.: 2495-39-8
Molecular Formula: C3H5NaO3S
Sodium allylsulfonate Structure:
Molecular weight: 144.12
Appearance: White powder
Sodium allylsulfonate Typical Properties
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards|
Sodium allylsulfonate Usage
1. It is used as the third monomer of acrylic fiber to improve the dyeing performance of the fiber, which makes it absorb color fast, has strong fastness, bright color, and can improve the heat resistance and elasticity of the fiber.
2, Used in water treatment chemicals, as a corrosion inhibitor and scale inhibitor monomer, and acrylic acid, acrylamide, maleic anhydride, sodium hypophosphite, vinyl acetate and other copolymerization, calcium phosphate, zinc salt, calcium carbonate and sulfuric acid Calcium and the like have a good scale inhibition effect.
3. In the treatment of chemicals before electroplating, do nickel plating brightener.
4. For petrochemicals, and acrylamide, acrylic acid, sodium humate, acrylamidopropyltrimethylammonium chloride, acrylamidoethyldimethylammonium chloride, diethyldiallyl chloride Copolymerization of ammonium, allyltrimethylammonium chloride, etc., can be used as a dispersing agent, a fluid loss reducing agent, and has a remarkable effect against high temperature and salt.
5. It is used as a high-performance water-reducing agent for polycarboxylic acid, which has low product addition, high water reduction rate, good retardation and no water.
6, Used as a coating additive, the production of thermosetting acrylic resin, and paint dispersant, increase water solubility.
7. A monomer for flocculating agent, copolymerized with acrylamide.
8. Copolymerization with methacrylic acid and itaconic acid can be used as a dispersing agent.
9, For electronic and material processing, do single ion comb electrolyte membrane (CPPL), high water absorption resin.
10, Used for soil improvement, and sodium acrylate, styrene-acrylic emulsion, polyvinyl alcohol and other polymerization to increase the fertility of red soil, strong adsorption of ammonium ions, nitrate ions.
11. Used in pharmaceutical intermediates.
12. As an antistatic agent, the internal antistatic effect is achieved by two methods, a conductive path is established, the electric charge is brought to the grounding wire, and the lubrication and demoulding action are performed after extrusion.
Sodium allylsulfonate Packaging and Shipping
20kg per bag or based on customer request.
Sodium allylsulfonate Storage
Keep in a well-closed,light-resistant, dry and cool place.