4-Aminophenol Quick Details
Chemical Name: 4-Aminophenol
CAS No.: 123-30-8
Molecular Formula: C6H7NO
Molecular Weight: 109.13
Appearance: Cream-coloured to white crystallization or powder
4-Aminophenol Typical Properties
|Appearance||Cream-coloured to white crystallization or powder||powder|
|Ferrous Content||≤ 0.005 %||0.002%|
|Water Content||≤ 0.5%||0.41%|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with enterprise standards|
1. It is used to produce dyes such as sulphide blue FBG and weak acid yellow 5G, and manufactures drugs such as paracetamol and clofibrate, and is also used for the production of developers, antioxidants, etc.
2. Use as an analytical reagent
3. Use This product is an intermediate for fine chemicals such as medicines and dyes. For the production of drugs paracetamol, azo dyes, sulphur dyes, acid dyes, fur dyes and developers, antioxidants and petroleum additives.
4. Use It is widely used in the synthesis of medicines, dyes and other organic products. It is mainly used for the synthesis of paracetamol, dextran, vitamin B1 and complex niacinamide.
5. Use as raw materials, antioxidants and developers for medicines and dyes
6. Uses Gold, determination of copper, iron, magnesium, vanadium, nitrite and cyanate, antioxidants.
4-Aminophenol Packaging and Shipping
25kg per drum
Keep in a well-closed,light-resistant, dry and cool place.