Deuterium derivatives are widely distributed in nature. Many natural compounds contain anthracyclines in their structures. Some deuterium derivatives are closely related to life activities, so deuterium is also an important heterocyclic compound.
Haihang industry collected a brief introduction of three antimony derivatives, including serotonin, indirubin, indocyanine green, etc. The details are as follows.
(1) Serotonin. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter that is mainly produced by the metabolism of tryptophan in humans. When the amount of serotonin in the brain suddenly changes, neurological symptoms appear, so serotonin is an indispensable substance for maintaining normal mental and mental activity.
(2) Indirubin. Indirubin is a component of the cruciferous plant indigo (the original plant of Chinese medicine Banlangen, Daqingye, Qinglan, etc.), which has obvious anticancer activity and causes clinical abnormalities in sputum metabolism. A odorous chemical with strong volatility and long lasting properties. Human body feces, urine sweat are more or less with this substance. However, high concentrations of sputum in the body are caused by diseases.
The reason is the high tension and the lack of pineal voxel caused by a mental illness.
Pineal voxels can regulate the body's hormones, normalize metabolic functions, and the body's chemicals do not produce high concentrations of strontium.
Therefore, the cause of high concentration of sputum is: post-puberty life is not self-discipline or endocrine disorders caused by mental illness, or decreased metabolism after sweat gland surgery. The inability to regulate the neurological and psychological states to a normal state causes normal metabolism of the sputum in the body, thereby becoming a high concentration of body odor.
(3) Phthalocyanine green.
Pharmacokinetics: This product is combined with plasma albumin and α1, globulin after intravenous injection. It is quickly removed from the bloodstream, ingested by the liver, excreted in bile, and without intestinal circulation. ICG has no metabolites in the body and is excreted in its original form. Its average is t1/2185min.
Indications: mainly used for blood retention, clearance and hepatic blood flow and other liver function tests.
Dosage: ICG retention test and clearance test: intravenous injection, 0.5mg / L. Hepatic blood flow measurement: Intravenous infusion, 25 mg of ICG was dissolved in 100 ml of water for injection, and instilled at a constant rate for about 50 minutes to balance the ICG concentration.
(1) A small number of patients may have nausea, vomiting, headache, vasculitis, urticaria and the like.
(2) The solution contains a small amount of iodide, which is used with caution in allergic to iodine.
(3) When ICG is injected into patients with severe liver damage, it should be used with caution because its excretion rate is rapidly reduced.
(4) This product should be diluted with water for injection when it is used. It is not advisable to use physiological saline or other liquid as solvent.
The above is a basic introduction to hydrazine derivatives. The derivatives of hydrazine are widely used, especially for the human body. Therefore, the use of hydrazine derivatives is more important to ensure human health.