Adipic acid Quick Details
Chemical Name: Adipic acid
CAS No.: 124-04-9
Molecular Formula: C6H10O4
Molecular Weight: 146.14
Appearance: White crystal powder
Adipic acid Typical Properties
|Appearance||White crystal powder||White crystal powder|
Adipic acid Usage
1. Adipic acid is a good Ph regulator because of its mild and lasting taste, small change in Ph value in a large concentration range.Can be used for jelly powder and solid drink powder, the maximum amount of 0.15g/kg and 0.01g/kg respectively.
2. It is the raw material for nylon 66 and engineering plastics.
3. It is used in the production of various ester products, used as plasticizers and advanced lubricants.
4. In addition, adipic acid is also used as a raw material for polyurethane elastomers and as an acidifier in a variety of foods and beverages, sometimes outdoing citric and tartaric acids.
5. Adipate is also used in medicine, yeast purification, pesticides, adhesives, synthetic leather, synthetic dyes and spices.
4. As a chemical reagent, also used in plastics and organic synthesis.
5. Used as raw material for synthesis of high polymer, plasticizer and lubricant.
6. Used as Organic synthesis, flux, resin, plastic.
Adipic acid Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 1000kg/bag by sea or by air.
Adipic acid Storage
Complete packing and light loading and unloading;The warehouse is ventilated, away from open fire, high temperature, and stored separately with oxidant.