Palmidrol Quick Details
Chemical Name: Palmidrol
CAS NO: 544-31-0
Molecular formula: C18H37NO2
Molecular weight 299.49
Appearance: White powder
Palmidrol Typical Properties
|Assay(%, On Dried base)||NLT98.0%|
|Color||White to Off-White|
|Loss on Drying||1.0% Max|
|Residue on ignition||0.1% Max|
|Particle size||D(0.5): 3μm|
|Heavy Metals||NMT10 ppm|
|Solvent Residual||Meeting USP Standard|
|Total Plate Count||10,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||300cfu/g Max|
The palmidrol produced by our company is directly edible and is often used as a raw material for food additives.
Flow Chart of Palmidrol
1.Palm OilMixed Unsaturated Fatty Acid →Crude Palmitic Acid (Vacuum Distillation) →Pure Palmtic Acid (Crystallization) →Palmitoyl Chloride (by Phosgenation reaction)
3. Crude Palmitoylethanolamide→ Purification→ Filtration→Re-dissolve in ethanol→Crystallization
→Filtrate Clear liquid→Crystallization→Filtration →Solid Vaccum Drying →Testing→
Packing → Final Product(N- Palmitoylethanolamide )
1. Palmidrol is an endogenous fatty acid amide belonging to a class of nuclear factor agonists. Palmidrol has been shown to bind to nuclear receptors (nuclear receptors) and exert a large variety of biological functions associated with chronic pain and inflammation. The primary target is considered to be peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-alpha).
2. In medicine, palmidrol has anti-inflammatory, anti-nociception, neuroprotective, and anticonvulsant properties.
what is Palmidrol?
1. Palmidrol is an endogenous fatty acid amide belonging to the class of nuclear transcription factor agonists. Palmidrol has been shown to bind to nuclear receptors in the nucleus and is a natural anti-inflammatory agent for the generation and marketing of a variety of chronic pain and inflammation-related biological functions.
2. PPAR-α, a member of the peroxide proliferator-activated receptor PPARs, the other two subtypes are PPAR-β and PPARγ. PPAR-α is mainly distributed in some organs and tissues with active catabolism of fat. It is the main transcriptional regulator of fatty acid oxidase gene, which is involved in mediating lipid uptake and oxidation, and mediating amino acid metabolism. From a macroscopic point of view, it can participate in hemostasis, inflammation, lipid metabolism disorder, atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. a pharmacological and physiological process.
3. In the animal experiments of chronic pain and inflammation models, the mechanism of action and the effect of palmidrol have been further verified. She and cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol, act as persistent and acute anti-hyperalgesic substances, respectively.
4. In the model of chronic granulomatosis pain, PEA can prevent mechanical pain caused by nerve formation and germination. PEA can also inhibit the activation of ganglia, which indicates that palmidrol is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory substance. It is based on different mechanisms of action.
5. In the nervous system, palmidrol is produced as a result of the repair mechanism of chronic inflammation and chronic pain in the body. In bladder inflammation, palmidrol can attenuate the pain caused by visceral nerve reflexes. In the femoral nervous system, palmidrol achieves the effect of reducing pain perception by affecting the peripheral mast cells that promote inflammation.
Palmidrol Packing and Storage
Packing Pack in paper-drums and two plastic bags inside. 25 Kg/Drum
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Shelf Life 2 years if sealed and stored properly.